Who’s there?… The best door service you’ll ever meet. Calgary Door Services is able to install multiple kinds of residential and commercial doors to fit any of your needs such as manual, automatic or overhead. Whether you need privacy, protection, or to show off to the neighbors, we’ve got your back.
- Standard: The standard steel door is always a great choice for medium to high frequency areas. They can be insulated, fire rated or can have a window cut into them.
- Acoustic: This type of door is great for areas where sound quality matters. They combine great sound transmission loss with the look of a normal metal door.
- Blast Resistant: A combination of blast and air pressure resistance make these doors one of the best choices for safety.
- Bullet Resistant: Working in a high security area can be dangerous and bullet resistant doors are there to help make it safer. Bullet resistant glazing can be added to keep your doors looking their best.
- Stainless: Perfect for separating the inside from the outside. Stainless steel doors don’t readily corrode, rust, or stain when exposed to the elements. This allows them to keep looking great long after their installation.
- Embossed: For extra protection with great style, embossed steel doors are a great choice. When kicked, steel
doors will withstand the impact and continue to stand .
- Easily maintainable, safe and reliable, aluminum doors do not need to be painted often to protect them from the elements. They also come in a variety of thicknesses and as the thickness increases, so does the overall strength and rigidity of the door. They can be insulated, fire rated, or demountable.
- Glass doors allow for natural light to flow into the interior while providing a barrier from the outside. They are also a great choice for providing sound proofing to office spaces while keeping the space visually open. To increase the privacy, different styles of film are available. These can give both privacy, add strength, and be aesthetically pleasing.
Wood and Fiberglass Doors:
- Wood and fiberglass doors are one of the top choices for home owners, mainly because of high-end appearance that can be attained. Offering a large range of finishes, many are custom made. This type does come with increased maintenance to keep the door looking its best.