Did you know Calgary Door Services (CDS) can provide a preventative maintenance and service schedule for, or in conjunction with, the end-user’s door operating equipment? We’ll establish a schedule that best suits the specific needs of your equipment, greatly reducing the chance of operational failures and maximizing the cycle count of equipment.
- Man Doors (steel, wood, aluminum, glass)
- Barrier Free Handicap Doors with Auto Operators
- Fully Automatic Sensor Swinging Doors
- Sliding Door
- Revolving Doors
- Turnstiles & Grilles
What an Inspector Looks for:
- Damage to the dor and frame
- Security and aligment
- Operability of the door, frame, hinges, etc.
- Missing or broken parts
- Door clearences
- A properly operating self-closing device
- Illegal field modifications
- Integrity of gasketing and edge seals
Need to know what happened?
Don’t worry, we’ll provide you with a service log upon completion of each scheduled visit. A quote will be submitted for any/all equipment requiring replacement (or failure of manufacturer recommended use).
Don’t sweat the small stuff
CDS will provide common consumable parts including lubricants, screws, caulking, cleaning solvents, door shims, and/or plugs required during preventative maintenance.
Think you’re gonna have to stick around after work for all this great stuff? Think again my friendly door user, preventative maintenance services will be performed during normal business hours, 8:00AM to 4:30PM.